GRIP and data services
In the fast-changing and complex world of renewable energy it pays to keep on top of ever-increasing amounts of industry data. That is why we created our Global Renewable Infrastructure Projects (GRIP) Database. RCG can also provide custom services and analysis, turning data into valuable insights.
What do we provide?
Our GRIP Database is a dynamic tool that provides access to strategic information on the global renewable energy market, across a range of technologies. At present the service is available for offshore wind projects only – but other technologies will be added soon.
This service provides reliable, real-time information that adds value to your business and helps you stay ahead of the game.
- Subscription options
Easy to use, secure and targeted precisely to your needs, the RCG GRIP Database is an invaluable tool for your organisation.
We have four options, allowing you to find the right solution for your business:
- Basic – our FREE service, that provides a simple and powerful way to understand the market.
Comprehensive, verified project data at your fingertips.
- All features of the ‘Basic’ subscription
- Search offshore wind projects
- Access premium project data
- Access wide-ranging dashboards and download summary charts
- Export database searches to .csv
- Access RCG’s proprietary forecast
- Option to purchase RCG’s ‘Global Offshore Wind: Annual Market Report’ (The 120-page brief, published annually, contains 130+ detailed charts and 40+ tables).
£495/$745 per year
(includes single user license + premium data)
A cost-effective solution for your team.
- All features of the ‘Professional’ subscription
- Five ‘Professional’ user licenses for the price of one
- Includes RCG’s ‘Global Offshore Wind: Annual Market Report’
£4,995/$7,500 per year
(Includes five user licenses + Premium Data + Market Report)
Design your own deliverables.
- All features of the ‘Business’ subscription, plus our ‘Enterprise’ solution is tailored to your organisation’s requirements by including access to our market intelligence team.
- Commission bespoke market reports
- Access RCG’s market intelligence team
- Request additional data fields
- Request longer-term forecasts
- Purchase additional discounted user licenses
Please contact us for pricing
Bespoke to your requirements (Includes unlimited user licenses + Premium Data)
- Global Offshore Wind: Annual Market Report 2020
RCG’s ‘Global Offshore Wind: Annual Market Report’ is produced by RCG’s market intelligence team on an annual basis and provides an overview of the global offshore wind sector, with segmentation between the geographical markets of Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), Americas and Asia Pacific (excluding China).
RCG leverages its comprehensive knowledge of energy policy and markets, proprietary modelling and a broad range of on-the-ground experience to generate the expert analysis and insights for the report. Key component-level order books and forecasts are provided at a global level and for each region the report covers the following topics:
- Development hotspots;
- Annual statistics;
- Existing regulatory framework and policy developments;
- Leasing process;
- Key planned projects;
- Offtake mechanisms and routes to market;
- Key market players and…
- Market evolution and expected trends: current portfolio, historical activity and forecasts in megawatts.
The 120-page brief contains 130+ detailed charts and 40+ tables and can be purchased separately or in conjunction with a subscription to RCG’s offshore wind Global Renewables Infrastructure Projects (GRIP) data hub.
- Custom data services
Our clients are seeking a competitive advantage and gain value when they harness data into actionable insight for better decision making and improved operations. We have a successful history of producing data extracts and analysis for a wide range of clients, including renewable energy project developers, investors and banks, manufacturers, and supply chain players.
RCG’s sophisticated and tailored market modelling and understanding of levelized energy costs allows clients to benchmark projects, build merit orders, and compare public data with their proprietary information. We can combine our database and geographic information system (GIS) services to manage, interrogate, and present data. Our team of subject matter experts can work with you to customise our reliable and flexible data to meet your specific needs, delivering it in the format you require.
RCG’s custom data analysis and reports can help you understand and analyse new market horizons and competitor activities, allowing you to execute your business accordingly, with higher value.
Whatever challenges you face, our experienced team can provide the renewable energy data needed to deliver a complete and workable solution.
- Where do we source our data?
Intelligence is gathered from our network of industry contacts, government publications, regulators, publicly available company information, financial markets, and media sources.
- What makes our service different?
We apply our analytical workflow to assess the quality of the data before incorporating information into our proprietary databases and forecasting models. Add to the mix the knowledge and industry foresight of the highly experienced team at RCG and you have at your fingertips high quality information you can rely on to support the growth of your business.