Sarah Allardyce is a Principal with RCG in Glasgow. She is an experienced renewable energy consultant, team leader and senior energy yield analyst leading analysis for multiple projects worldwide.
Miss Allardyce is highly experienced in undertaking independent bankable energy yield analysis and third-party energy yield reviews with experience of working on many aspects of both onshore and offshore energy yield assessments for both pre- and post- construction projects.
Before joining RCG, Miss Allardyce was employed as the global technical lead at a major international consultancy performing independent and bankable pre-construction energy yield assessments for over 150 wind projects worldwide, including site suitability assessment, layout optimisation, Computational Fluid Dynamic and mesoscale modelling. Miss Allardyce has been involved in undertaking tens of gigawatts of onshore and offshore wind independent pre-construction energy assessments including analysis of floating LiDAR data, uncertainty assessments for measurement campaigns and mesoscale modelling to capture wind variation in an offshore environment.
Miss Allardyce has a degree in mathematics and physics and a masters in renewable energy.
- Energy yield assessment, offshore wind (Europe)
- Lead analyst and client contact for the energy yield assessment of an over 500 MW offshore wind project. Project involved the use of floating LiDAR data and mesoscale wind flow modelling.
- Energy yield assessment, onshore wind (Europe)
- Project manager for the pre- and post-construction energy yield assessments for a portfolio of 15 projects across the UK. Involved analysis of SCADA data to assess curtailment.
- Measurement campaign analysis, offshore wind (Europe)
- Conducted analysis and review of various measurement campaign options for an offshore wind project. Included uncertainty analysis and future recommendations.